Banana Peanut Butter & Apple Bread
photo by Mama Di
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored & grated (peel is optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- In a mixer, cream peanut butter and sugars, and beat in eggs.
- Add sour cream, bananas and vanilla; and mix with a large spoon until blended.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon. NOTE: Add an extra 3 tablespoons flour in high altitude areas.
- Gradually stir in to peanut butter mixture.
- Gently stir in apples.
- Spoon into greased bundt pan (or use a loaf pan).
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!