There are lots of other Julius recipes here, but I didn't find this one. Suprising!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 medium bananas, very ripe
- 3 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients except the bananas and ice in a blender.
- Blend on high about 15 seconds.
- Add bananas and ice and blend until ice is crushed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Finally getting around to reviewing this recipe that I made over 10 days ago! It's usual for me to omit the ice in drinks like this, but in this case I didn't! Also used 2/3 cup of OJ instead of the half cup, & had A REALLY WONDERFUL DRINK! Thanks for a great keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC cooking game]