Banana Bread- No Oil or Butter
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 3 bananas, medium sized, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Grease a 9 inch loaf pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown on top and baked all the way through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!