photo by Kaykook
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 350
- In food processor, pulse first 8 ingredients until minced.
- Add to large bowl with 2 pounds ground beef.
- Mix well.
- Put loaf into a large loaf pan, or deep ceramic baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minuites, then add glaze on top of loaf for final 15 minutes.
- Meatloaf is done when temp registers 160 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have always been drawn into the kitchen...My Grandma let me stir up eggs when I could hardly reach her countertop! I think of cooking as giving lots of love, and I am happy to find this website just jam-packed with it ! I work part-time in the medical field, and also enjoy sewing, painting and reading. Gardening with my husband is my favorite outdoor hobby. We grow roses, perennials, annuals and veggies, herbs....whatever we can fit in, and I dry and freeze also. My pet peeve is packaging that I cannot open easily...plastic shrink- wrap, staples, etc..Oh, and mushy tomatoes from the store in the wintertime.