Balsamic Chicken and Rice
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 1⁄2 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1⁄4 ounces black olives
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet then add and cook chicken strips until light brown on both sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except rice and bring to a full boil turning the chicken several times. cook for about 2 or 3 minute
- Turn off heat, add the cooked rice just before serving and mix well until the rice is covered with the sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Male 59 years old Only been cooking a few years but really enjoy it