Baked Popcorn Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yummy popcorn chicken that taste great and is healthy!
- Ready In:
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut nto 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, mustard, and salt.
- In a shallow bowl or pie plate, spread out the panko.
- Add the chicken pieces to the egg mixture and toss to coat. Transfer the chicken to the panko bread crumbs, toss to coat.
- Transfer the breaded chicken to the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, then use a spatula or tongs to flip the chicken pieces.
- Continue baking 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Look out KFC, there's a new chicken in town! Seriously this was very tasty, I used regular bread crumbs and made the pieces bigger and they were crispy on the outside and juicy and delicious on the inside. Great alternative to eating bad for you fast food, even my hubby (who is very picky) said it was delicious! Thanks for posting this one.3Reply