Baked Pizza Dip
photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄3 1/3 cup bell peppers or 1/3 cup olive (for "pizza with the works" dip) (optional)
- parmesan cheese, for topping (optional)
- pita bread, triangles or cracker, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Beat the cream cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended; spread onto the bottom of a 9" pie plate.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese and the pizza sauce; sprinkle with the remaining cheese and desired toppings and Parmesan cheese (if using).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture is thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!