Baked Lemon Fries
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 3/8-inch thick slices (lengthwise) cut again into 3/8-inch thick fries.
- Place the potatoes into a bowl with cold water. Just before cooking, drain water and place potatoes on paper towel, pat dry completely. Put in a bowl; add olive oil, salt & pepper. Toss well and lay out in 1 layer on nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake until light brown, approximately 30 to 40 minutes, turning frequently until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Add lemon zest, parsley, garlic & more salt and pepper if desired. Toss well and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello from suburban Fort Worth, Texas! <br /> <br /><br /> <br />______________________________________________ <br /> <br /> <br />*My rating system defined* <br /> <br />Very few recipes really knock my socks off - I love to cook but am not a gourmet. <br />This said: <br /> <br />***** - met all my expectations in taste & appearance; directions were clear & easy to follow. <br /> <br />**** - fell slightly short of my expectations in taste or appearance or directions were faulty or not completely clear. <br /> <br />*** - mediocre taste and/or appearance; most likely a recipe that I would not use again without much modification. <br /> <br />** - taste and/or appearance was not to my liking; a recipe that I would not attempt to modify or use again. <br /> <br />* - taste was absolutely not to my liking (I can't imagine ever using this rating as I can generally tell by the ingredients if I will enjoy the finished product or not) <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/chefbanner1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/scmurray51/hagshat.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><br /> </p>