photo by Thorsten
- Ready In:
- 2 grapefruits
- 4 teaspoons clear honey or 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Halve grapefruits and remove pith with a knife.
- Loosen the sections.
- Pour some honey into the centre of each grapefruit. Alternately drizzle the top with honey or maple syrup (thanks Ladypit!).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 190C/375F for 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...