Baked Buttermilk Pancakes
Haven't tried this yet. Looks good and easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spray an 8-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine egg with melted butter;.
- whisk until well combined.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; combine with egg mixture.
- Pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was quick and easy but I had to guess on how long to cook it. I didn't have an 8 inch pie plate so I used an 8 inch square baking pan and baked it for 20 minutes. It was very thick, like a cake. Next time I'll put it in a 13x9 pan so that it's not so thick. It was tasty though. I warmed some apple pie filling and put it on top, and sprinkled with powdered sugar. I'll make it again.Reply