- Ready In:
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing (I like prepared Good Seasons)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut bread into 20 slices diagonally.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread onto slices.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.