Baked BBQ Rub Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, with skin
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 370°F
- In a bowl mix your spices. It would be better if you add the sugar last to taste for the sweetness.
- Melt butter in microwave safe dish for 30 seconds.
- Wash chicken and place in casseroll dish.
- With a basting brush, brush the chicken (both sides) with the butter.
- Shake the spice on both sides of the chicken. There should be some spice left over.
- Pour remaining butter over chicken.
- Pour the remaining spice on the top of the chicken.
- Place chicken in oven.
- Every 15 minutes for 45 minutes take a turkey baster and baste the chicken with the butter in the dish.
- After 45 minutes pull chicken out of the over to cool before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!