Bahama Vacation Johnny Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly butter an 8-inch square or round cake pan.
- Whisk together flour and baking powder for a moment to aerate.
- Mix eggs, milk, and oil well. Stir into dry ingredients, mixing well. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Brush crust with melted butter. Slice into wedges or squares, serve warm, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!