Bagel Breakfast Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 5mins
- 3 plain bagels, ripped into small pieces
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1 cup crumbled turkey sausage
- 1⁄2 cup diced turkey bacon
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese or 3/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- Spray your slow cooker with no-stick cooking or baking spray.
- Put in bagel pieces.
- In a mixing bowl mix egg whites, turkey sausage, turkey bacon and onion.
- Pour over bagels.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cover the top of the slow cooker with a paper towel before you put the lid on.
- Cook on high 3 hours or low for 6-7, or until eggs are set and bacon is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've been trying to eat healthier and am always on the lookout for new recipes. I really enjoying trying new vegetarian dishes, somewhat to the dismay of my husband.