Bacon Topped Meatloaf
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in an ungreased 13 inch by 9 inch by 2 inch baking dish.
- Top with bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 70-80 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Drain, let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I followed this recipe to the last letter, and it was yummy, but just a bit hot for some of the family. I took "chilli sauce" to mean Thai Style Sweet Chilli Sauce, and although it was a great meatloaf, I think I will halve the amount of sauce when I next make it. Looking forward to meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow!