Bacon Tomato Sandwich With Cheddar
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- heat oven to 375*F.
- fry or microwave bacon until crispy.
- place split onion buns on cookie sheet.
- in small bowl stir together mayonnaise and mustard.
- to assemble each sandwich, spread about 1 tablespoon of mayo mixture on each bun half.
- top bottom half of bun with 1 tomato slice, 3 onion rings and 3 cucmber slices.
- crisscross 2 slices Cheddar cheese over bacon.
- bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- top with remaining bun.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh Yes! this sandwich is utterly delicious. It's very simple but the ingredients work outstandingly together. I didn't have red onion so have the use the regular Spanish and skipped the cukes as I don't care for them. I used buns made from Recipe #397218, turkey bacon - microwave cooked, low fat cholesterol free mayo and fat free cheese. Made for Photo Tag.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook. ?Lately I have been baking a lot of bread, pizza dough and sweets. ?I have been a member for many years, and this site is where I come to for something new or old. ?I am hoping to soon add more recipes to my collection.