Baby Cos, Pear and Feta Salad
photo by Batlady
- Ready In:
1 Large serving bowl
- 2 cos lettuce
- 825 g pear halves, canned
- 180 g feta
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Wash and cut baby cos (lettuce).
- Drain pears and slice.
- Place both in a large bowl.
- Crumble feta over salad and mix.
- For the sour cream, I mix a little water to make it a little runnier.
- Mix all through and serve; YUM!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!