Aubrianna's Ooey Gooey Oh so Cheesy Overkill Grilled Cheese.
photo by Aub A.
- Ready In:
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 slices havarti cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 2 slices potato bread
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a frying pan, heat up some margarine or salted butter on medium high setting.
- Place one piece of potato bread into the frying pan and add two pieces of provolone cheese like a van diagram.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Top with two slices of Havarti cheese.
- Spread some margarine or salted butter on one side of the other slice of bread and place it but her side up on top of the cheese.
- When the cheese melts a little bit Flip the sandwich and cook till golden perfection.
- Remove sandwich and cut diagonally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!