Asparagus With Mushrooms & Fresh Coriander
- Ready In:
- Trim off tough part of asparagus stalk, about 2 to 3 inches from bottom.
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrap asparagus to about 1 inch from top.
- Cut asparagus on diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook over high heat, tossing and shaking, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add asparagus.
- Cook, stirring and tossing for about 1 minute.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Cook for 30 seconds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!