Asparagus With Lemon Mint Sauce
I don’t know where I got this recipe. It has been in my files for a long time. Wouldn’t this be lovely to serve at Easter dinner?
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs asparagus, hard ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, minced
- Steam the asparagus until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Pour over the asparagus and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION