photo by hello
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390°F.
- Snap the top off of the asparagus spears.
- Crack the egg into a bowl then whisk.
- Coat the asparagus in egg, then the ground almonds and place on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs and ground garlic on top then squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes turning half way through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!