Asian Spiced Salmon With Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Ready In:
- Mix all the ingredients for wasabi mayonnaise and place in refrigerator. The longer the better.
- Mix or whisk all the marinade ingredients and pour in a large sealable bag over the salmon (I like to use the 1 gallon freezer bags).
- Rotate the bag a few times (make sure the bag is closed) to make sure marinade gets all over all of the pieces of salmon.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (salmon can handle a little longer if you wish, but I wouldn't go over 2 hours).
- Grill on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Internal temperature should be 140 degrees.
- Serve with wasabi mayonnaise.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!