Asian Soy Chicken - Pressure Cooker
- Ready In:
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced half horizontally
- 4 baby potatoes, skin on, cut into halves
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, softened in warm water, about 5 minutes, then cut into halves
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Lay potatoes on the bottom of pressure cooker, then mushrooms, then chicken breast on the top.
- Combine rest of the ingredients in a bowl, and then pour over chicken breast.
- Close lid securely with pressure regulator on vent pipe.
- Cook at high heat until pressure regulator starts to rock, about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Remove pressure cooker from heat, and let pressure drop on its own, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, preferably with rice, and steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!