Asian-Inspired Rice Noodle Soup (Microwave)
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces rice noodles, broken into about 2-inch pieces (like Thai Kitchen rice noodles)
- 12 -14 shrimp, cooked (medium-size, tail off, peeled, deveined, I used cooked frozen ones)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag broccoli cole slaw
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 4 cups water
- 7 drops hot chili sauce, such as Sriracha (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except Sriracha sauce, in a 2.5 quart microwavable bowl (I use a large, glass Pyrex bowl).
- Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes, or until noodles are soft and bullion cubes have dissolved.
- Ladle into serving bowls, and season with Sriracha sauce (or any other seasonings you'd like).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?