Found on a drinks site on the net. I haven't made it, but I will be as soon as I invest in my next bottle of Chambord (a cheaper raspberry liqueur would be fine).
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bombay sapphire gin
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 3 ounces Sprite (or 7-UP)
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- maraschino cherry
- Pour gin into a tall glass filled with ice. Add grenadine, and fill to the top with sweet and sour mix and Sprite or 7-Up. Top with a generous dash of Chambord liqueur, garnish with a cherry, stir, and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Fruity punch like. I used a tall glass and filled it with ice, gin, grenadine, juice of one lemon for the sour mix,saw it was very close to the top so I added the Chambord and found that I had no room for the 7-up just barely a spritz. So I guess this is where you take a sip then add the soda? LOL! A fun drink But I stil wonder why Asian Fetish??? Just a note- this should be able to make 2 Tall drinks.Reply