Artichoke Parmesan Canapes
Super simple but elegant appetizer. From The Hors D'Oeuvre Book by C. Castle.
- Ready In:
- 8 1⁄2 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion, and their juices
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- hearty bread, toasted on one side and cut into 5 dozen cu outs
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayo, onion, and 1/3 of cheese. Combine until well mixed.
- Spread mixture on untoasted sides of bread cutouts. Sprinkle lightly with remaining cheese.
- Broil until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION