Aromatic Stewed Mushrooms
photo by Bev I Am
- Ready In:
- Slice mushrooms fairly thickly.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Stir in the garlic, after about 2 minutes, the mushrooms.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt& pepper, and stir in the parsley.
- Cook for 5 minutes more, and serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUM! I am writing this after having sampled one bite. These are really, really good! I used baby portabella's, my best olive oil, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper. Unfortunately, I had no fresh parsley, but they don't seem to have suffered from the use of dried. Thanks for sharing this, I'll most definitely be making it again! :)