Apricot Oat Bran Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour the boiling water over bran. Let stand.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, soda and salt. Stir well to blend.
- Cream margarine and sugar together thoroughly.
- Add eggs and buttermilk. Mix well.
- Add the creamed mixture to the flour mixture. Mix well.
- Add oats, apricots and bran. Stir well to blend.
- Fill well greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 to 22 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean and tops are browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!