Applesauce Topping (For Pancakes or Oatmeal)
- Ready In:
- 1 (23 ounce) jar applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey or 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water or 1 cup apple juice
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- Warm over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm over pancakes, oatmeal, granola, etc.
- (This can also be warmed in the microwave for 1 minute at a time, stirring after each minute until hot.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We live in Lubbock. Our family has Dad, Mom, 12 yo boy, 11 yo boy, 7 yo boy, 5 yo boy, 4 yo boy, 3 yo girl, 1 yo girl, 4 yo girl dog (rottwieler/german shorthair mix), 6 mo girl dog (red heeler) and Grandma. We have fun homeschooling and spending lots of time together.