Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak
- Ready In:
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks, 11/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine bourbon, brown sugar, salt, and pepper over steaks.
- Preheat grill.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 13 minutes for rare, 17 for medium or 20 for well done, turning once during cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have 6 children 4 boys and 2 girl,ilove to cook and try lots of different foods,my real name is Britt and i live in louisiana i like to collect recipes,cookbooks,dolls,and angels,i just started having a intrest in teacups and teapots,i also like amish rag dolls.