Apple- Sausage- Cheddar Breakfast Bake
I found this in a Betty Crocker book . Breakfast or brunch food is a delight to find if its easy to make at the same time. You can use turkey sauage if you want to substitute at the same time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 chopped apples
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 13x8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook sausage over med-high heat 5-7 min until no longer pink.
- Stir in apple pie filling and chopped apples .
- Spread mixture evenly in pan and top with 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Mix Bisquick and milk,salt ,pepper and eggs with a whisk until blended.
- Pour evenly over sausage mixture.
- Bake 30-37 min or until knife comes out clean.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake 3-5 min longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION