Apple Cider Pancakes
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup apple cider
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- maple syrup or smucker's orchard's finest cinnamon apple jam, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
- Stir in the egg, oil, milk and cider until smooth. Fold in the finely chopped apple.
- Make pancakes on hot greased griddle.
- Serve with maple syrup or Smucker's Orchard's Finest Cinnamon Apple Jam.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.