Angel Hair Tomato Basil Toss
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is off the back of a box of angel hair pasta. It sounds really good!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and diced or 14 1/2 ounces whole tomatoes, drained and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped or 2 teaspoons dry basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, uncooked
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic and green onions; stir fry for on minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Prepare angel hair pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Toss tomato mixture with hot cooked pasta. Serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- **Variations: Add 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon or 1 cup chopped, cooked ham, chicken, turkey, or shrimp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION