This recipe came to me by way of the Recipe Adoption. I hope that you will enjoy as much as I do!!!! Edited to add note that per Marg's review, sugar can be added to taste. Thanks Marg!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- dessert topping, Dessert topping should be in a pressurized can.
- In a 2-cup measure stir together water and instant coffee crystals.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for about 4 minutes or just till steaming hot.
- Stir in Amaretto.
- Serve in mugs.
- Top each mug of coffee mixture with some dessert topping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 10 more