Almond Green Bean Salad
From a California Almonds are In! ad.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb green beans, cut in 1 1/2 in pieces
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- torn lettuce leaf
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Bring 2 in of water to a boil in a large skillet. Add green beans and cook 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Immediately drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large salad bowl, toss beans with tomatoes, onions, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Line serving plates with lettuce leaves and top with green bean mixture, top with almonds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more