Almond Crusted Bake Fried Asparagus
- Ready In:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Set a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet. Spray the rack with cooking spray.
- In a very large bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus in the egg whites and toss until all of the spears are coated. A few spears at a time, transfer the asparagus to the flour mixture. Roll the spears until well coated. If needed, pat the coating on with your hands.
- Arrange the spears on the prepared rack. Spritz them lightly with cooking spray.
- Roast for 20 minutes or till crispy and lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!