Alaskan Smoked Salmon Nicoise With Crumbled Feta Cheese
photo by Corrinne J
- Ready In:
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup small green beans, cooked and cooled
- 4 small red onions
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 -8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch strips
- 4 ounces black kalamata olives
- alouette crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 2 sprigs basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Prepare the dressing with the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt, pepper and vinegar, Refrigerate.
- Quarter the tomatoes. Thinly slice the eggs. Halve the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Slice the onion into thing rings
- Instead of mixing the ingredients together, which you can do, I like to arrange them on a salad place for clor and appearance. Sprinkle the cheese on top, drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Corrinne, Social Media Foodie, sharing on behalf of Alouette cheese & Chavrie fresh goat cheese. I'm here to help everyone Slow Down & Savour!