Airfried Banana Walnuts Oats Muffins
photo by Suhan M.
- Ready In:
- refined flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter or 1/4 cup ghee
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix butter and sugar together and add mashed banana and walnuts. Mix well.
- In separate bowl, mix refined flour, oats and backing powder. Add these dry ingredients in the above mixture and cut and fold the mixture 3-4 times.
- Add little milk if the batter seems to be very very thick. But in general this batter will be thick.
- Grease muffin mould and put the muffin batter in each mould. Some walnuts can be put on top of each mould as well. Bake these muffins in preheated airfryer at 160 degrees for 10 minute Once baked, keep muffins in standby time for another 10 minute Take out all the muffin mould and allow to cool down for 10 minute Once cooled, de-mould all the muffins and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking and trying out new dishes with different appliances and tools available in my kitchen. I also run a youtube channel: "Healthykadai" to share my passion with the world. Check it out at: www.youtube.com/healthykadai