After Dinner Liqueur Chocolate Cups
- Ready In:
10 chocolate cups
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- miniature paper baking cups or candy foil liners
- your favorite after-dinner liqueur
- Melt chocolate over low heat in small saucepan or in microwave until smooth.
- Brush insides of foil cups with chocolate to within 1/8 inch of top.
- Repeat until chocolate is about 1/8 inch thick.
- Refrigerate cups for 10 minutes.
- Brush another layer of chocolate over first layer.
- Refrigerate until very firm.
- Carefully peel liners from chocolate and store covered in refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.
- Just before serving, fill with your favorite liqueur.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!