6WBM Firehouse Grilled Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the 6 Week Body Makeover cookbook Chicken Dishes section.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon no salt added chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 1 medium jalapeno chili, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine lemon juice and all spices and minced chili in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a fork to make sure they are incorporated.
- Lay chicken breasts out in a single layer in a flat plastic container that would allow you to seal and turn several times. Pour marinade over breasts. Seal container and turn several times to assure that the marinade is evenly distributed over the chicken.
- Store in the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours or overnight. Turn several times while in the refrigerator.
- Preheat indoor or outdoor grill. Before grilling, sprinkle one more time with freshly ground black pepper. Grill for about 18 to 20 minutes over medium to medium high heat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION