6 Layer Mexican Dip
- Ready In:
- 2 (9 ounce) cans bean dip
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat ok)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (low fat ok)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 green onions, minced fine
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (low fat ok)
- Spread each layer, one on top of the next, on a large serving plate or glass pan.
- 1st layer- bean dip 2nd layer- guacamole*see my recipe* 3rd layer- (combined) sour cream, mayonnaise, taco seasoning 4th layer- (combined) green onions, black olives, tomatoes 5th layer- salsa 6th layer-cheddar cheese Refrigerate for a couple hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!