2 Minute Corn on the Cob
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
1 ear of corn
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 paper, towel
- Take the outer layer of the husk off of the corn and discard, leaving the clean part of the husk and silk intact.
- Wrap the damp paper towel over the ear of corn and place it in the microwave.
- Microwave the corn on high for exactly 2 minutes.
- Take it out of the microwave and peel the husk away and carefully remove the silk.
- Season to your taste and enjoy.
- Note: For two ears heat them on high for 4 minutes, add two minutes for each additional ear of corn.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is so easy and tastes soooo good. I took off most of the outer layer of husk, leaving only a thin layer intact, along with the silk. It is very hot when you take it out, so be careful. But the silk came off easily by running the ear under cold water. And it stayed really hot even after the cold water shower.