2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
photo by Alyssia Mind Over
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350°F, or according to your brownie package directions.
- Combine brownie mix and pumpkin puree and mix well to integrate.
- Transfer batter to a pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake according to brownie package directions for your chosen pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting and enjoying or decorating!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mind Over Munch is a brand dedicated to making living a healthy lifestyle easier and more fun! Alyssia's mission with Mind Over Munch is to redefine health. Forget about the labels, fad diets, and what anyone says is ?healthy,? and learn to make informed decisions about what is best for YOU! With great recipes, tips, educational videos, tutorials and a little kookiness, Alyssia strives to educate, encourage, and of course entertain through her YouTube Channel and overall brand. Join her healthy journey and begin one of your own! After all, it?s all a matter of Mind Over Munch!