2 Ingredient Cookies
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Add bananas and oats to a bowl.
- Mash until creamed together, I used a fork.
- Add additional oats if needed to
- Should end up with a drop cookie consistency.
- Add whatever 'add ins' you'd like but try to keep the dough moist enough to hold the cookie together.
- Place on cookie sheet either by small dropfulls or spoon on and flatten top.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.
These should not be considered "cookies". Really, this recipe should be called "build your own energy bar/snack recipe". I'll make this again, but probably as a bar, and with more add ins. As-is, it's very gummy, and a little bland...and I added peanut butter and sugar on top! It's all good as long as you're not expecting this to be a cookie or a dessert. Still, it was easy and fine for my tastes.
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I post what I cook. It's an eclectic, and hopefully simple collection of recipes. I'd love to post most of what I cook, but frankly I'm not good at the measurements and I tend to be a 'add a dash of this and that' kinda cook. As a result, I can be a little lazy in posting recipes. I strive to make large meals that don't cost a lot, I've got 4 kids. Yes they eat what I post :) My main goal these days is to get the most out of what we pay for groceries...with 5 large eaters me, we're on a 'below low income level' budget, it's important to buy cheap and cook around the ingredients. Some recipes come from splurges ;) Use the recipes as a guidline and modify to suit your tastes.</p>