100% White Whole Wheat Bread Machine
photo by ardmorecastle
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry yeast
- Place all dry ingredients in bread pan (except dry yeast).
- Pour water slowly into the bread pan.
- Add honey and oil.
- Fill the yeast dispenser with dry yeast.
- Program for whole wheat bread.
- Press start or set timer.
- Add millet, sesame or sunflower seeds instead or combined with flax seeds.
- The directions are for Panasonic SD-YD250 if your machine doesn't have a yeast dispenser please follow instructions when to add yeast.
- You can also set the machine to basic white bread and you'll get a softer crust.
- Actual baking may vary depending on machine and ambient temperature.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!