$100 Chocolate Cake
The mayonnaise in this may sound strange, but it it the "secret ingredient" that makes the cake so moist. I recommend not using Miracle Whip as it contains spices and flavorings that might alter the taste. They make great cupcakes too.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Mix all cake ingredients till well blended.
- Bake in 2 greased round cake pans in 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool, while cake cools completely mix filling and spread between cooled cake rounds and frost with Grandmas Fudge Frosting (recipe #123920).
- Must refrigerate if serve with pudding filling.
- Prep time does not include cooling time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION