1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is pretty close to bizzare, but it is very "tasty" and moist. I was dubious about it, but I did try and am really glad I did. Try it...
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- 3I spray mine with Bakers Joy spray.
- 4In a large bowl combine all ingredients except zucchini.
- 5Mix well at low speed until well blended.
- 6Fold in zucchini.
- 7Pour into prepared pan.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 9Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan.
- 11Serve plain, dusted with confectioners sugar or drizzled with your favorite glaze.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2651.6
- Calories from Fat 759
- Total Fat 84.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 5284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 439.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 273.2 g
- Protein 42.8 g