Recipe by mandabears
This recipe is pretty close to bizzare, but it is very "tasty" and moist. I was dubious about it, but I did try and am really glad I did. Try it...
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini, with as much moisture removed i dry mine on paper towels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a bundt pan.
- I spray mine with Bakers Joy spray.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except zucchini.
- Mix well at low speed until well blended.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve plain, dusted with confectioners sugar or drizzled with your favorite glaze.