Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Crispy and spicy potatoes coated in French fried onions and parmesan cheese. Easy, fast and great flavor! One pound equals about 3 medium potatoes. Potatoes can be stored for several weeks at temperatures of 45F to 50F in a cool, dry, dark place. Light causes them to turn green!
- 3 medium potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch wedges (about 1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce, at room temperature
- 2 cups French's French fried onions, finely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place potatoes, butter and Frank's RedHot Sauce in large resealable plastic bag; Seal bag and toss potatoes to coat.
- Combine Fried Onions and cheese on sheet of waxed paper.
- Coat potatoes in crumb mixture, pressing firmly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Serve with more hot sauce or mix 1 C ketchup w/ 1 or 2 T of hot sauce for a spicy dip.
These fries where great. The onions didn't stick very well but it still turned out great and i will make again. If your like me and have to much to eat in one sitting i suggest putting what you was in the oven and freezing the rest. i did this and the frozen tasted just as good.
These were yumm yummm! I only made this for 2 servings. I was just cooking for me, and I want to heat the leftovers up today! :) The only thing I didn't do was us the onions, as I didn't have any. Everything else is the same though. I had these along side a Zowie Cheeseburger on Super Bowl Sunday for dinner! Thanks, and I'll make sure to have the onions next time I make this recipe.
These were so easy to fix, I loved the crunchy texture and they tasted delicious! I used olive oil and 1 tablespoon of Frank's Hot Sauce, but next time will use the 2 tablespoons. Thank you for sharing your yummy recipe Susan!