Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not too sweet party punch.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 quarts water
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- maraschino cherry
- Combine all juices and water.
- Add ginger ale and maraschino cherries when ready to serve, chill.
EXCELLENT...Way to go Jodi!
I made this punch for a club meeting and recieved rave reviews. Everyone enjoyed it and commented on it not being sweet. Excellent and will use the recipe again. Easy to do.
Wonderful punch. Thanks so much for posting!