Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice light way to serve squash and yams. Great with chicken
- 1 cup cooked and mashed butternut squash
- 1 cup cooked and mashed yams or 1 cup sweet potato
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter or 1⁄4 cup softened margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, whip all the ingredients together until fluffy Turn into a lightly greased oven proof dish Cover with tin foil and bake in a 350F degrees oven until heated through (15-20 Minutes).
Smooth and creamy, very good. I did add a teaspoon of sugar, and increased the cinnamon to 1/2 teaspoon. I used sweet potatoes, I just prefer them over yams. Tasted great!
Nice, easy, yummy and filling.
Fantastic! The whole family loved this.